Garden Design London
Landscape Consultation and Planting for Gardens and Homes
Your garden design is in very competent hands with Landscape Architect and Garden Designer Herman ‘Ermal’ Pobrati and Garden Designer Beatriz Blas – Cabanes. Beatriz has over eight years of experience working in the garden design and soft landscaping industry. She has a Bachelor´s degree in Garden design from Camilo Jose Cela University (Madrid). For Inspiration, please visit our Garden Design Ideas Page.
Subcontracting our Garden Design Service
Acacia Gardens also are happy to work in conjunction with other landscapers, garden designers, garden architects, landscape architects and other companies, including construction companies. Our operatives hold specialist skills in all forms of landscaping and garden building. If you require architectural services, we are well connected with London based designers and architects for more detailed projects. Our attention to detail is second to none.
Herman has a degree in Landscape Architecture and is a qualified garden designer with over ten years of experience. He has designed and built some of Londons most beautiful gardens. Herman is capable of developing gardens to incorporate all aspects of hard and soft landscaping using a variety of materials. With his vast experience, from traditional family gardens to bespoke contemporary designs, he can advise on all aspects of garden design. He has a real eye for detail and is happy to bring your ideas for your garden to life. Herman works using design sketches, site surveys, and in close consultation with clients, to create a tailored garden design that looks fantastic and is built to last. We work on gardens of all sizes, from small private domestic garden projects to larger corporate building projects.
London Garden Design Service
Our service covers all London postcodes and areas within the M25. Once you make initial contact with our team, you can let us know your ideas. When it is convenient for you, we will visit your garden to survey the area to be worked on. We will let you know precisely how long your project will take and give you precise costings. We take great pride in our work and always leave your garden clean and tidy after any gardening work, and we bring all the waste away with us. Acacia Gardens have a fantastic reputation with our customers for great designs, combined with quality landscaping and excellent customer service. Call us and see the difference.
Garden Design Service Process
Acacia Gardens provides a professional Garden Design Service for London located customers. Our garden design process is all about maximising the outdoor space you have to suit your requirements and realise the potential of your plot. Our Garden Design Service begins with your brief and ends with a blueprint to accomplish your dreams. We also help clients visualise their garden ideas with the use of Pinterest Boards so that you can express your thoughts through pictures. Please see the garden design service process below.
Garden Design Service Process Steps
- Brief: We begin by talking to you about the vision you have for your garden. This includes an overview of your intended use for the space. How much time you want to spend maintaining it. Your particular style and if you have a theme in mind. If you would like any focal points such as a water feature. What budget you have available for the project.
- Site Visit: Before we start the design of your garden, it is important to inspect the site. This visit helps us to determine access, soil condition, land elevation, the current layout and size of the plot.
- Concept Garden Design Plans: We provide you with a minimum of two draft concept ideas for your garden. These designs take your brief into account and provide you with different scenarios.
- Garden Design Visual: The preferred concept will be brought to life using a computer-generated visualisation.
- Final Garden Design Plan: When you are happy with the garden design we will provide you with the final plan. This will be a scaled and technical plan which incorporates the elevations, hard landscaping and soft landscaping. It will be accompanied by a detailed quote covering all the costs involved.
- Bringing Your Garden Design to Life: You can either take the plans and carry out the work yourself. Alternatively, we can undertake this work for you.
Our Garden Design Service Process Includes Visual Inspiration
To help our clients visualise their garden design we have created a comprehensive collection of Pinterest boards. These include ideas for every type of garden design from cottage to courtyard and contemporary gardens. It also covers planting, decking, patios, paths, garden structures and more. We find that this type of imagery is extremely helpful in clarifying exactly what it is you want from your garden design.
If you would like to discuss your garden design, please contact Acacia Gardens today on 020 8800 3866 or contact us here.