Garden Staging Ideas Can Help Sell Your Property
Successful garden staging can help to sell your property in unsettling times. With Brexit on the horizon, property prices are not as high as they once were. That’s why professional garden staging is an essential part of trying to sell a property no matter how large or small your plot is. Acacia Gardens is a London Landscaping Company who can help transform your London garden into a desirable space. Below is an example of how we helped a property owner in Finsbury Park, North London improve their garden and clinch a sale.
Before Acacia Gardens Carried Out Their Garden Staging Work
Garden Staging Project Finsbury Park, North London
Acacia Gardens was asked to enhance the garden for a property in Finsbury Park, London N4. The owner wanted to put their apartment on the market but felt the garden required upgrading first in order to attract potential buyers. We viewed the garden and recommended the following improvements:
- Paint the discoloured beige plant retainer walls in black to give the garden a bold, contemporary look which would complement the lush bamboos growing in the raised beds.
- Replace the damaged wooden bench seating with black composite wood which would be look amazing and be hard wearing.
- Fix the wobbly patio paving slabs to provide an even surface for the alfresco dining furniture and pressure wash the slabs to remove dirt.
- Improve the lawn and rid it of weeds to create a lush grass area.
- Prune and trim plants plus the overhanging hanging foliage whilst still maintaining a lush look.
After Acacia Gardens Carried Out Their Garden Staging Work
The work took three days and the result was stunning. The client gave us a glowing endorsement – “Staging the garden to sell my flat was a great investment. My garden looked so amazing after the Acacia Gardens team had worked their magic that I started to wonder if I should really sell my home! I received positive feedback from the three estate agents who viewed the property and from the buyers who said they absolutely loved the garden!”
Easy Garden Staging Ideas
Here are a few simple ideas you can put into practice yourself if you want to stage your garden in a bid to sell your home:
- Improve your lawn by pulling out weeds and mowing the grass
- Rake up leaves from your lawn, patio and pathways
- Make your flower beds pretty by replacing dead plants
- Buy a few new plants in pots to decorate the garden
- Remove broken pots, rusty watering cans and broken objects
- Fix broken gates, fences, pathways and wobbly patio paving
- Pressure wash paths, driveways and patio paving
- Pick up any pet mess and animal toys
- Present a lifestyle to potential buyers such as alfresco dining
- Stage the garden with pretty lanterns, hurricane lamps with candles and cushions on garden seats
London Garden Staging by Acacia Gardens
Acacia Gardens offers Garden Staging Services for London homeowners. To give you an idea of prices, the costs usually start at £2500-3,000. We can view your property and give you a list of improvements. If you would like to talk to us more about your project, please contact Acacia Gardens here.