Millboard decking is a beautiful alternative to using real wood. Composite decking has come a long way since it’s invention and not only looks gorgeous, but it will last for years. Millboard is a superior choice for customers who want a composite decking. Here are some of the benefits of installing Millboard decking:
- Better than Composite Wood: Composite decking is usually made from plastic and wood fibres. Millboard is wood free, it is made from polyurethane and mineral stone to form a resin mineral.
- Realistic Wood Appearance: Millboard decking is designed to capture the beauty of real wood. The material is hand moulded from timber and hand-coloured in wood tones. It, therefore, looks very realistic that it is difficult to tell it is not wood.
- Longevity: Millboard may look realistic, but it outperforms wood because it will last much longer without rotting. Millboard will not warp either which is a significant benefit.
- Easy Maintenance: This type of decking requires very little maintenance.
- Safety: Millboard is slip-resistant when it is wet, so it is perfect for use around a play area, pond, water feature and swimming pool. The Lasta-Grip® range provides the best slip-resistance boards.
- Easy Fitting: Millboard is easy to saw and cut with general woodworking tools.
- Wide Choice: Millboard has a wide choice of decking in real wood tones including boards with enhanced grain and a collection of weathered oak varieties.