Millboard Decking Installation Company London
Realistic Wood Appearance
Acacia Gardens is a Millboard decking installation company in London. Millboard is a superior composite decking which is wood free but looks like the real thing. Acacia Gardens supplies and fits Millboard decking, composite decking, hardwood decking and softwood decking. This page gives you information about the benefits of Millboard decking to help you make an informed decision about this material. The decking team at Acacia Gardens has extensive experience designing and fitting Millboard decking. If you are looking for a Millboard decking installation company in London, and North London, we can help.
Millboard Garden Decking Benefits
Millboard decking is a beautiful alternative to using real wood. Composite decking has come a long way since it’s invention and not only looks gorgeous, but it will last for years. Millboard is a superior choice for customers who want a composite decking. Here are some of the benefits of installing Millboard decking:
- Better than Composite Wood: Composite decking is usually made from plastic and wood fibres. Millboard is wood free, it is made from polyurethane and mineral stone to form a resin mineral.
- Realistic Wood Appearance: Millboard decking is designed to capture the beauty of real wood. The material is hand moulded from timber and hand-coloured in wood tones. It, therefore, looks very realistic that it is difficult to tell it is not wood.
- Longevity: Millboard may look realistic, but it outperforms wood because it will last much longer without rotting. Millboard will not warp either which is a significant benefit.
- Easy Maintenance: This type of decking requires very little maintenance.
- Safety: Millboard is slip-resistant when it is wet, so it is perfect for use around a play area, pond, water feature and swimming pool. The Lasta-Grip® range provides the best slip-resistance boards.
- Easy Fitting: Millboard is easy to saw and cut with general woodworking tools.
- Wide Choice: Millboard has a wide choice of decking in real wood tones including boards with enhanced grain and a collection of weathered oak varieties.
Millboard Decking Design and Installation London
Acacia Gardens has installed and fitted plenty of Millboard decks in London gardens. Aside from supplying and fitting Millboard decking, we can design the deck to enhance your garden. Our design team can present a suitable deck shape, size and include platforms, steps, seating and handrails if required. Lighting can be incorporated into the decking design, making the garden usable in the evening. Contact us for more information about Millboard. We are happy to visit your home to provide you with a quote. Our team work in North London and other parts of London. Please contact Acacia Gardens to discuss your Millboard decking requirements.
Garden Decking Hackney Using Millboard
Garden Decking Hampstead Using Millboard
Bullnose Steps Using Millboard Limed Oak
Raised Beds Hackney Using Millboard