Residential Garden Design Company
Acacia Gardens provides a residential garden design service for London based clients. If you are looking for a domestic garden designer, we can help. Our team of expert garden designers are ready to visit your property to assess your garden and produce a professional plan. We are experienced in designing London gardens which range from small gardens right through to large gardens. Our designs cover contemporary to county cottage styles. Read below to find out more about residential garden design and how we work.
Residential Garden Design Process
If you are ready to have a professional design created to maximise your garden, give us a call. An experienced garden designer will visit your property to assess your garden and discuss your requirements:
- Plot size: Your garden will be measured
- Garden access: We will determine how best to access your garden to undertake the work
- Grounds: The condition of your grounds will be assessed, and we can discuss options from turfing to lawn improvements, artificial grass, decking, paving, gravel and other suitable options with you
- Soil condition: The condition of your soil is important; we may recommend topsoil or containers to grow plants
- Garden facing and planting: The direction your garden faces will have an impact on the types of plant that will thrive so this needs to be taken into consideration
- Garden use: it is important to determine how you wish to use your garden, be it entertaining, relaxing, growing vegetables, etc. Please advise if you have children, pets or a disability which we will take on board when developing our designs
- Features and focal points: Whether you would like a pond, water feature, architectural plants, a summer house or something else, please advise
- Garden style and colours: If you have a particular garden style in mind please communicate this to the designer. A colour palette is also important to determine a planting scheme, plant pot colours and wall painting
- Other items: Additional items to consider are lighting, security, privacy, drainage, water irrigation, an outside tap and external electrical points
- Budget and timings: Please advise your budget and project timings
Residential Garden Design Services
Acacia Gardens provides a professional garden design service which includes a site visit and proposed designs with plans and a budget. You may wish to purchase a plan and tackle the project yourself. If you would like us to take care of the entire project from the designs right though to a completed garden landscape, we are ready to undertake this work.
Residential Garden Design London Locations
Acacia Gardens is a professional garden design company who undertakes landscaping and garden maintenance. We work with domestic customers who own home or apartments throughout London. Our head office is located in North London so naturally we undertake many projects throughout the surrounding neighbourhoods. Key areas are Stoke Newington, Finsbury Park, Palmers Green, Muswell Hill, Crouch End, Alexandra Palace, Winchmore Hill, Highgate, Hampstead and Finchley. We also work in many other areas of London, so please let us know if you don’t see your area listed above.