Garden maintenance schedule of work
Although all garden maintenance jobs are dependent on the individual customer’s requirements, most domestic gardens will require some or all of the services below.
- Mowing your lawn on each visit and neatly trim edges throughout the growing season and we will clear away the grass cuttings
- Control weeds and moss on hard standings, like path and patios. We will treat these areas chemically if necessary
- Carry out regular weed control to planted areas
- Carry out pruning of shrubs at correct times of the year and as required to prevent overgrowth
- Removal of dead and decaying branches and vegetation
- Ensure any climbing and wall plants are correctly supported to aid growth and prune or cut back if necessary
- At the end of each visit, your garden will be swept and left clear of leaves, litter, debris and moss
Garden maintenance seasonal work
- Cut down old herbaceous stems in late autumn
- Control of invasive plants, chemically where necessary
- Carry out deadheading to encourage re-flowering where possible
- Clip hedges regularly during the growing season
- Clear away all green waste arising our work
We only offer maintenance for private gardens that have been designed and landscaped by our team. However, occasionally, we do garden clearances based on a minimum of half a day work for two gardeners. Please review our references on Bali or Which Trusted Trader.