Soft Landscaping for London New Build Developments
Acacia Gardens provides soft landscaping for London new build developments. We can transform the communal grounds and individual gardens of new build developments to ensure this space becomes a key selling point for buyers. We also have experience in creating roof top gardens and making apartment balconies look beautiful.
As a respected London landscaping company, Acacia Gardens works with building developers, architects, garden designers and interior designers to ensure that properties have a desirable garden and grounds to clinch a sale. Please see below for our soft landscaping for London new build developments services.
Soft Landscaping For London New Build Developments Services
- Site Visit: We will begin by visiting your site, to conduct a soil test and take measurements.
- Soft Landscaping Design: Our team will create a soft landscaping design which incorporates planting schemes.
- Top Soil: We provide topsoil to create beds and planting schemes.
- Lawns and Turfing: We can turf grass areas or improve the condition of an existing lawn.
- Artificial Grass: Many commercial clients prefer to install artificial grass due to the practical nature and low maintenance. We are artificial grass installers so can organise the laying of a faux lawn.
- Planting: We can organise suitable plants to make the most of your outside space. This takes into account soil condition, shade and sun areas, colour scheme and maintenance levels. Planting may include beds, borders, bushes, hanging plants and more.
- Trees: We can select appropriate trees and plant.
- Irrigation System: Watering plants is a priority; we can install an irrigation system to make it easier for you.
- Outdoor Lighting: For safety and to highlight prominent trees and plants, we can install outdoor lighting.
- Hard Landscaping: We also provide hard landscaping elements. This can include paving, patio areas, paths and fencing. We are decking specialists; we can install softwood decking, hardwood decking, composite decking and Miliband, which is becoming hugely popular for commercial clients.
- Roof Gardens: If the new build property development has a roof garden, we can organise planting in containers. Irrigations systems and lighting is also vital for rooftop gardens. You may also wish to include artificial grass on the roof which we can install.
- Balcony Garden: You may wish to create a beautiful balcony garden for a show home apartment. We can organise planting in pots, containers or a vertical planting arrangement.
- Budget: We provide a detailed budget of all work to be undertaken along with a list of materials and plants.
- Schedule: We provide you with a schedule of works to ensure the project is completed within your time frame.
Contact Us About Your Soft Landscaping For London New Build Developments
Acacia Gardens is a London landscaping company with vast experience in soft landscaping. We undertake commercial soft landscaping projects throughout London with an emphasis on North London. Please contact Acacia Gardens to discuss your new build property requirements. We can help you create a wonderful communal garden for your residents, a rooftop sanctuary and show home gardens or balconies to secure a sale.