All our driveways carry a 10 year guarantee
We are so confident about the quality of our driveways, that we guarantee all the workmanship on them for 10 years. We are happy to provide references and even take you to see some of the driveways we have built over the years.
Your driveway has to be able to withstand the weight of your car driving over the same area every day, year after year. When a driveway is not constructed properly, often it is down to poor foundations or bad building techniques used in the construction. Many of the driveway projects we undertake are to correct errors made by previous builders, where blocks have moved and the driveway has become uneven. We go above and beyond the standard levels when constructing driveways to ensure there is no sagging even after 10 years of use.
We are happy to work with your chosen materials and finishes to create a hard wearing space. We can work with Block Paving, Driveway Sets and Cobbles, Circles and Octants, Natural Stone Paving and Concrete Paving to create the look you would like.
Our driveway installers construction method
- Excavate and remove all waste materials from site
- Install a geo-textile membrane which will prevent fine particle migration and subsidence
- Install up to 200-300 mm of compacted M.O.T Type 1 sub-base
- Set all non retained outer edges on concrete to prevent lateral movement
- Paving bedded down on a screened sand bed
- Block Paving is cut to show 3 manufactured faces eliminating irregular cuts
- Finished surface covered and swept with kiln dried sand and compacted
We are approved garden and driveway installers with www.marshalls.co.uk. We are able to add important soft landscaping features to your driveway, such as low maintenance planting schemes, water features and even automated lighting systems. Call us today for a free quote. Please look here for some driveways ideas.